Enter Canada with a Criminal Record

Who needs a TRP?

  • Anyone who’s been denied or Red Flagged at any Canadian Border Crossing.
  • Anyone with a Criminal Record in the United States or elsewhere.
  • Anyone travelling without a Valid National Authorization Document.
  • Anyone wanting a hassle-free crossing into Canada.
  • Anyone travelling to Canada for business reasons.

What will happen if I cross without a TRP?

  • Canadian Boarder Services Agency (CBSA) will arrest, fingerprint, detain all travelling members.
  • Vehicles, Equipment, Property will be confiscated.
  • Extra Cost: Flight, Hotel and Cancellation of trip.



Find Out If You Qualify Now!

Full Legal Name

Primary Phone Number
Email Address
What Are You
Looking For?
Pardon & Waiver
Priority Level:   Normal PriorityURGENT
Type the digits in the image into this box